“Wings of Liberty”
|Release date (US)|
August 7, 2012
StarCraft II patch 1.5.1 is the first minor patch since patch 1.5.0.
- The game should no longer crash when a player views the Campaign screen at the same time a party member enters a matchmaking queue.
- Center on Current Selection (CTRL+F) should no longer cause the camera to follow the unit.
- The game should no longer crash when a player leaves a multiplayer game while on the loading screen.
- Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the baselineCache.bin file to become permanently corrupt.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent some profiles from displaying a player’s ladder data.
- Loading the Friends tab in the Leagues & Ladders screen should no longer cause the game to crash.
- Placeholder text no longer appears when mousing over the Show More button in the Open Games list.
- The career listing for 1v1 should no longer display incorrect data on the Profile screen.
- In the Quick Nav screen, the My Leagues page no longer displays an infinite loading circle.
- Command-click now properly issues a right-click command to the game.
- Enabling the “Disable OS Keyboard shortcuts” option no longer causes a system hang on exit.