“Wings of Liberty”
|Release date (US)|
July 28, 2011
StarCraft II patch 1.3.6 is the sixth and final minor patch since patch 1.3.0.
- Fixed an issue where using the Fun or Not system would sometimes cause players to be disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue with the "Q" key being unusable in Mac's French Grid keyboard layout.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue that prevents using Value to set Player parameter in the Modify Player Property function.
- Fixed an issue when using Unit Can Attack Unit Type function that could cause the game to become unresponsive.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Tools Update 220.127.116.115
- When downloading multiple patches concurrently, the launcher will now show the combined progress of all patches instead of showing the progress of each individual patch.