|Release date (US)|
April 12, 2018
|Latest version date|
June 21, 2018
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.21.5 ...
June 21, 2018, Build 4261
- Continues laying the foundations for our major 1.22 patch coming soon!
June 12, 2018, Build 4206
- Same as the last patch, we are still working on narrowing down some latency related bugs and improving error messaging.
June 7, 2018, Build 4173
- This will help us narrow down some edge case latency related bugs.
May 10, 2018, Build 4037
- This will help us supplement our efforts to fix matchmaking re-queues. Additionally emotes will now be ignored with /ignore and /squelch.
May 8, 2018, Build 4012
- This will help us narrow down the root cause for folks experiencing the matchmaking failure "An error occurred while trying to find a match".
May 3, 2018, Build 3980
- Crash occurring on startup in IGRs
- Optimizations for updated channel player limits.
April 24, 2018, Build 3946
- Crash on startup in Windows 7, 32bit
- Failed map downloads on Mac
- Calculation for the APM statistics in player profiles.
April 18, 2018, Build 3922
- Fixes bugs with replays
and APM for player profiles.The APM fix did not make it in.
- Additionally, we have reverted the Red vs Blue default colors feature as with the current implementation it provides unintended fixed spawning location information.
April 12, 2018, Build 3899
Features and Improvements
- Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps Transistor and Gladiator.
- Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.
- Optimized Battle.net player profile performance.
- Streamlined basic chat command help by listing all available commands when the user types /help.
- Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.
- Fixed a crash that was intermittently happening upon launch.
- Fix for player receiving “Error# 112 Storm Error” after attempting to load saved custom games.
- Character data such as time played, and overall stats were carrying over if players created profiles using the same name in different regions.